General FAQ for StarCraft 2
- Blizzard Entertainment’s StarCraft 2 is a real-time strategy game.
- Terran, Zerg, and Protoss are the 3 races available in StarCraft 2.
- In any particular match, the goal is to use your fighting forces to destroy the opponent’s structures and units.
- Each match starts with you having several worker units competent in harvesting basic material resources for you. These could be used to begin harvesting other materials, which are then combined to create increasingly powerful units as well as structures.
- In the game, there is a supply cap that forces you to develop supply infrastructure to keep building new units.
FAQ for Free to play
The following is a rundown of what free to play edition of StarCraft 2 comprises, in both terms about what it offers as well as its limitations:
- If you haven’t already purchased the game, you can get the first of three single-player adventures, Wings of Liberty, for free.
- Those who already own Wings of Liberty would be able to get the Heart of the Swarm campaign for complimentary.
- Players who have previously bought an expansion will be rewarded with a new set of in-game photographs and also an exclusive Ghost skin.
- Everyone will have complete access to a multiplayer portion, along with all units from each expansion, irrespective of what they may or may not have paid previously.
- To maintain the integrity of the experience, new players would only be able to access Ranked multiplayer after winning at least one AI or Unranked multiplayer match over the course of 10 days.
Starcraft 2 can be won in the lower leagues with two ways of winning games. You can either take the easy way out and learn a decent cheese build order/timing assault, or you can learn how to correctly construct an economy and regulate your production the right way. The shortcut will take you to the same location as the proper route, but not any farther. You won’t have the essential basis to compete in the Diamond and Masters levels. Learning strong economics as well as production mechanics, on the other hand, will provide you with a foundation on which you may subsequently build additional abilities.